- NHI Course- Outdoor Advertising Control: Bonus States- course FHWA-NHI-141048
- NHI Course- Outdoor Advertising Control: Non Bonus States-FHWA-NHI-141049
- FHWA Taining Session 1: Outdoor Advertising Control- Introduction
- FHWA Taining Session 2: Outdoor Advertising Control- Regulating Commercial Advertising Billboards
- FHWA Taining Session 3:Outdoor Advertising Control- Effective Control and OAC Oversight Reviews
- FHWA Workshop on Destroyed Nonconforming Sign
- Summary of FHWA Assessment Resource Group Workshop- — Guidance definition for destroyed signs
- Summary of FHWA’s Assessment Group Workshop- Definition of Customary Maintenance
Outdoor Advertising Publications:
- FHWA Newsletter: The Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Office of Real Estate Services Newsletter,which is intended to provide right-of-way professionals with the latest best practices, research results, training information, and information on policy and regulatory updates to ensure that Federal, State and local right-of-way program delivery is uniform, equitable, and efficient.
- FHWA Pamphelt on Destroyed Signs: FHWA created a tri-fold pamphlet to explain the background and purpose of the proposed definition of a “destroyed sign”.
- FHWA Publication on Junkyards: Federal Highway Administration’s publication titled Junkyards The Highway and Visual Quality.
- CEVMS & Driver Behavior Study
- FHWA Map of MAP 21
- FHWA – Outdoor Advertising National Study
- Investigating Driving distraction: The Effects of Video and Static Advertising
- Outdoor Advertising Control Practices in Australia, Europe & Japan: The Federal Highway Administration, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, and National Cooperative Highway Research program sponsored a scanning study of Australia, Sweden, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom to learn how they regulate outdoor advertising both inside and outside the roadway right of way. The scan team also conducted a desk scan of outdoor advertising practices in Japan.
- Conflict Assessment: Federal Outdoor Advertising Control Program
- Digital Billboard Recommendationsand Comparisons to Conventional Billboards, by Ian Lewin
- Gross Income Multiplier debate
- History & Overview of Outdoor Advertising Control Program
- Legal Opinions and Case Law Information
- Outdoor Advertising Control Pilot Programs- How do I get one?
- Traffic Safety Evaluation of Video Advertising Signs